martes, 30 de junio de 2009

My blogging experience


Well, I think this is my last post before vacations!
I liked to be writting here, I think this is a good idea! We can learn more about English and about how to comunicate us. Personally, I think is it useful because I could learn not understand english only, but comunicate by myself ideas and other things related with me to the people.
Writting in class is good, the adventadge is that you can ask the teacher your doubts in writting sentences, and also is another kind of class, is more original than be into a classroom making "activities" with the book. Is more interactive.
But I think we wshould know our marks faster, so we can know in what areas we are getting wrong and improve our learning and also our English.

Computers from the computer lab work very slow!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario