jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

The Best in my area

The person I chose is a chilean woman, our president of the republic Michelle Bachelet. I don't think she is the best in my area necessarily, but I admire her, because she managed to be the first female president of our country, and that's something really admirable. In spide of some people say she lacks of strong character, I think she has been firm with her proposes and development plans to improve the economic conditions of the conuntry. She has made a lot of good things to fight against the current world economic crisis, and to prevent this crisis affects the poor people and also the middle class. Because of that the society approves her management, giving her government period the 65% of approval approximately.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario