jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

A photograph I like


There is a especial photo I really like. I did not know that picture was there until my aunt Yola, gave it to me few months ago. I like that photo because it's me when I was 5, and that times and moments are very especial to me. And I like it also, because the way my sister (the one who's married with a "gringo") poses makes me laugh, she wishes she was a model!
Always I say to my friends that I was living in Africa, so I use this photo to create a story and I say them: "look, that was my house there in Africa, and that's how my tribe was like"
I'd like to live there, really. I like being a dark-skinned girl!! That's why I love that picture, it makes me possible to imagine how would be my life in Africa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario