jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My most precious possession

Well, first of all, you must know that I really love cats, I think I could never live without one of them! Haha it sounds silly! :) Actually I got 2 cats at home, the older one (male) is named Coyán (OK, I know that's an horrible name, but I didn't choose it!), and the younger one (female) is named Japonesita (my mom has very original ideas... haha!). Japonesita is for me a little more special than Coyán is, because of the way I got her. I found her at a pet shop. Its owner had a cage outside there which had a notice saying: "we are giving kittens", and the cage was full of them. But I realised they were all sick! Then I wanted to save the prettyest one! So I picked up Japonesita.
She's now healthy, and became into a very crazy kitty cat!! But I love her. She and Coyán spend all day runing into my house, fighting and "laughing" together. I really enjoy to watch them having fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario