jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

Something about me

Hi!!!! I'm your beautiful classmate. My name is Carla, but you can call me Calu.
I am very happy, I like to laugh a lot everyday, and enjoy every moment in the day. I like English too, I've learned during the years I was in the school, and I feel lucky because one of my sisters is married with a "gringo" and she is also an english teacher, so when a I have a doubt about english, I ask them both.
So, I hope to know you, so then we can be friends and I'd like you to write about your selves in my blog, if you want, so we will know each other sooner!
See you at the university :)
Bless.

1 comentario:

  1. hi calu, your post is very happy, ajajaj, I like it.
    About me I don't know what to say, obviosly you can call me Fefi, I think we don't know each other as much as I want, maybe we can work together some day, then we will have the oportunity to talk... if it is in spanish... better :)

    ResponderEliminar