jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

My Best Friend

Hi again people!
Now I'm gonna talk you about my fest friend. Her name is Tanya, and we met at school, (Madre Vicencia School) 7 years ago (then we both were 12), but the first 2 years we were just classmates. Tanya and me began to be friends after me and my group of friends were in troubles, (Tanya wasn't part of that group) and I was hateing them hahaha! And Tanya was just passing the same with her friends! Then we realised how much we had in common, and started our friendship, we found "refuge" in each other.
Tanya is a very special person, she loves the cats and she is so happy, and she likes also laugh a lot (just like me) that's somenthing that I love about her, we could spend all the day laughing together, some peolple think we laugh more than we must. We are very similar, and have the same personality so she is a littleBIG grumpy, and she gets angry easily, some moments I'd like to give her an "Armonyl"! That's the one thing I don't like about her!
When I think of the moments we have lived together, I remember a lot of them (everyone full of fun) but always comes to my mind the day when we take lots of pictures at school, (in class time) and we get away from the classroom and from the schoolyard's inspector hahaha we had a lot of fun that day! My dearest memory about her, is when I get sick -also at school- and she did all the possible so I could get to my house and recover. She cares about the people and is very lovely, all the people love her! I'd like the people love me too as they lover her.
Well, that's all for today,
Bless.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario